HOW DO I SELL/ADVERTISE ON KADALAND?
Here are the steps to follow to post an ad on Kadaland:
1. Click the button +Post New Ad on the top right corner of any Kadaland page.
2. Select the category and subcategory where you would like to post your ad, click GO.
3. Enter all ad details such as title, description and city where the good / service is offered.
Fields are denoted by (*) are mandatory.
4. Add at least an image to your add.
5. (Optional) If you want your ad to appear on the featured slider, select the Featured Listing option. This service will only be activated after payment confirmation via bank transfer. Account details will be provided on the next page.
6. Preview your ad and click Continue. Your ad will be activated on site after approval by the admin and you will receive a confirmation email about your ad status shortly.
HOW DO I MODIFY MY AD?
To modify your ad, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your account using your username and your password.
2. Click on Manage Ads or go to My Account at the top of the page and click My Dashboard.
3. Select the ad you want to modify.
4. Click on the edit ad option, just below the ad’s description. Users are free to Pause, Edit, Delete or Mark Ad as Sold any time from their Dashboard.
5. Click Update Ad.
Please note that Kadaland admin reviews all modified ads before reactivation.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I POST MY AD?
1. Kadaland.com will review your ad very carefully and if all the fields are filled out correctly, it will be activated shortly.
2. You will get a notification email when your advert is active. If there is something wrong with your advert, you will be notified about that
3. You can always manage your ads by logging in to your Kadaland account.
HOW MANY DAYS WILL MY AD BE VISIBLE ON KADALAND?
All ads posted on Kadaland are active for 180 days.
If you have chosen to subscribe to a pre-defined paying option, your ad will be valid for the number of months you have paid for.
Kadaland periodically prunes expired ads from the system.
WHAT ARE PREMIUM SERVICES?
Premium services allow sellers to promote their ads actively and sell their products fast by increasing the visibility of their ads on kadaland.com, social media handles and affiliate websites. For more information on Kadaland Premium Services, please click here. You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WILL MY AD BE FEATURED?
Your ad will be featured 30 days.
Write to email@example.com if you wish to select and pay for your ads to be featured for more than a month.
HOW DO I SHARE MY AD ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER?
Go to your Dashboard click on the advert you want to share, scroll down until you see Facebook/Twitter icons, click on a particular icon to be able to share the link.
HOW DO I RECOGNIZE A SCAM?
Here are a few tips on how to spot a scam:
In an ad:
Too low for the item or service offered
Ads offering something for free
Written in bad English
Too good to be true, often stolen on the internet
Edited with a photo software (ex: hidden plates in Used Cars)
In a message
Asking for a fee or an advance
Asking to pay a fee to arrange a visit / a viewing
Asking for part of the amount to pay before the item or service.
Click here for all safety tips.
WHAT DOES KADALAND DO TO DELETE SCAMS?
We are committed to making your experience on Kadaland safe, enjoyable and simple to use.
Screening of new ads
Our moderation system reviews 100% of ads in categories where scammers operate.
Handling flagged ads
Kadaland Safety team reviews ads reported by members as soon as they have been flagged.
Displaying safety tips
Our online help is frequently updated with the latest tips on how to spot and avoid scams.
Kadaland will report scammers to the appropriate authorities if need be.
CAN I CONTACT KADALAND IF I HAVE A DOUBT ON AN AD?
If you are not sure whether an ad is a scam or not, do not hesitate to get in touch with us:
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will double check the ad and let you know if it has been posted by a genuine user
Important: Please provide the exact ad reference to check
By flagging the ad
We will look at this ad within 24 hours and remove it from the listing if necessary
HOW TO BUY GOODS ON KADALAND?
Simply click on the desired category or item you want to buy and look out for the phone contact details of the seller.
You may decide to click on Contact to get more information about the product from the seller.
HOW TO FIND JOB/SERVICES ON KADALAND?
Locate the Job or Service Category icon and click on it to view all available jobs and services in and around the State.
HOW DO I CREATE AN EFFECTIVE AD?
There are four keys to a successful classified ad: Attention – Interest – Desire – Action. Get a reader’s attention, make them interested in what you’re selling, once you have their interest, turn up the interest even more and then give them a way to take action. We’ve put together a list of quick and easy tips that will give the best results to sellers:
- It is important to make your title clear, appealing and eye-catching.
- State an appropraite price or a range: Quote a price, even if it’s high or low. If you’re high, explain why it’s worth it (for example: one of a kind, luxury item, hand-crafted, etc.), and if it’s low, be sure to mention that it is a great deal and also explain why the price is so low (for example: moving, quick sale, special purchase).
- The description of your product must be informative enough and must not contain any false information regarding your product or service.
- Upload only unique and high-quality photos of your items taken by yourself and not downloaded from the Internet. The better photos you add, the more attractive your ad looks to the potential buyers and the more calls you receive.
- Indicate correct contact details for the potential buyers/clients to be able to reach you easily. Try to respond all the incoming calls or to call back your customers once available.
- Try to fill out all the fields of your profile page, as well as those of your advert, to let your customers dispose of all the necessary information about you as a seller and the products you sell.
- Specify brand names: If you are selling name brand merchandise, be sure to name the brand (and model, if pertinent) in the ad – the more specific the better. People want to know exactly what it is you’re selling before they call and the more information you can provide, the better. Think of it as if you are a customer in a shop, would you prefer to know the specifics of a product or just a general idea of what it is?It
- Make your advert as risk-free as possible. Underline that no prepayments are required and be ready to list those delivery services which presuppose payment on the delivery of the product ordered.
- Find out what is important to people and make sure you touch on those points when describing your ad; and use complete sentences – they’re easier to read than a series of phrases and random words. Put yourself in the customer’s place. If you were browsing the classified ads, what would grab your attention? What words or phrases would make your ad stand out from the rest?
WHY WAS MY AD NOT PUBLISHED AFTER 24 HOURS?
- You tried to post several items within one ad. Each item for sale must be posted separately, one ad – one product.
- Inappropriate images.
- There are certain restrictions concerning prices users might set. Please, input an appropriate price for your advert to be approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined.